When your business has employees apart from yourself to manage, there are several areas of liability that may not be immediately obvious and are not covered by your general liability policy. Protection from claims against your business such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, breach of contract, or even failure to promote are reasons to consider specialty liability insurance. Liability coverage generally protects you from claims that arise out of harm your business (including employees) cause another.
- Do you operate off-site?
- Serve alcoholic beverages at functions?
- Sell products that could cause harm?
- Do you or your employees operate personal vehicles at any time in the course of doing business?
Other Insurance Types
Whether your business owns one or a fleet of service vehicles, our commercial auto policies can protect your employees, your vehicles, and your liability for other motorists in the event of an accident.
- Do you have vehicles titled to your business name?
- Are you using vehicles on behalf of your company?
- Do you have enough Auto Liability Coverage to protect your business?
- How safe are your drivers?
What happens if your business is shut down? Who will pay the bills? Will you be able to resume when everything is back to normal?
How do you pay the payroll? Do you have enough in the budget to advertise your reopening?Get A Quote
Professional Liability aka E&O or Errors and Omissions
Are you in a profession that you are writing contracts between you and your clients?
Are you advising clients?Get A Quote
No matter what your business type is, we understand your specific needs and will develop a unique policy made just for you. Our coverage can keep you afloat if fire or severe weather forces you to temporarily close your doors, lose important papers, or damage your office equipment.
- Property coverage
- Fixed Property (buildings, fixtures, etc.)
- Contents (equipment, inventory, etc.)
- Professional Liability
- Business interruption
- Business Auto