When your business has employees apart from yourself to manage, there are several areas of liability that may not be immediately obvious and are not covered by your general liability policy. Protection from claims against your business such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, breach of contract, or even failure to promote are reasons to consider specialty liability insurance. Liability coverage generally protects you from claims that arise out of harm your business (including employees) cause another.
- Do you operate off-site?
- Serve alcoholic beverages at functions?
- Sell products that could cause harm?
- Do you or your employees operate personal vehicles at any time in the course of doing business?
Other Insurance Types
Whether your business owns one or a fleet of service vehicles, our commercial auto policies can protect your employees, your vehicles, and your liability for other motorists in the event of an accident.
- Do you have vehicles titled to your business name?
- Are you using vehicles on behalf of your company?
- Do you have enough Auto Liability Coverage to protect your business?
- How safe are your drivers?
No matter what your business type is, we understand your specific needs and will develop a unique policy made just for you. Our coverage can keep you afloat if fire or severe weather forces you to temporarily close your doors, lose important papers, or damage your office equipment.
- Property coverage
- Fixed Property (buildings, fixtures, etc.)
- Contents (equipment, inventory, etc.)
- Professional Liability
- Business interruption
- Business Auto